Aeromedical organisation members of the Society
- Airmed Patient Transfers
- Airwork Holdings Limited
- Ambulance Victoria
- Department of Fire & Emergency Services (WA)
- NETS - NSW
- RFDS Royal Flying Doctor Service
Corporate organisation members of the Society
- EHAC is the umbrella organisation at European HEMS and air ambulance services. EHA recently met in Salzburg, Austria (June 2022) and the next meeting of AirMed will be in Munich, Germany in 2025.
- AAMS Association of Air Medical Services. AMTC Air Medical Transport Conferenceg
- AMPA Air Medical Physicians Association
- CAMTS Commission on Accreditation of Air Medical Transport Systems.
- MedEvac Foundation International. A Foundation for air medical research and education. Applications are welcomed for funding projects from anywhere in the world.
- AAMS Association of Air Medical Services Air Medical Journal
- EHAC European HEMS and Air Ambulance Committee. (2026; dates to be confirmed) in Munich, Germany
- COASTN College Of Air and Surface Transport Nurses, New Zealand
- Society of Aeromedicine Malaysia
Notices of other Events (Note: External to ASA. Content not endorsed by ASA)
- Aeromedical Retrieval Courses, James Cook University
- Graduate Certificate of Aeromedical Retrieval - Charles Darwin University
- Master of Aeromedical Retrieval - Charles Darwin University
Please note that the Society cannot take any responsibility for the correctness, appropriateness and completeness of the content provided by external webpages or by other organisations and therefore is not liable for errors or omissions.
Aeromedical Retrieval Course - James Cook University
Graduate Certificate of Aeromedical Retrieval Gain the knowledge and skills required for the successful management of…
Aeromedical Retrieval Courses - Charles Darwin University
Graduate Certificate of Aeromedical Retrieval The Graduate Certificate of Aeromedical Retrieval is an innovative…